3Months... But will fight for it

on 10/18/2011
It's been more or less 3 months since I first met you
and been so very happy every moment that I'm with you,
not a single time of me that I would let you go in my hands nevertheless in my mind...

and now, I so missing you...

you're my simple frend turned to be something special
something that I would treasured the most,
all that you need, I have gave, just for your protection and comfort...
not a single scratch that I would lay on you...


you've always understand me
letting me talk with my ex/s
letting me talk with my friends til midnight
letting me flirt all the time I want to
not to mention to strangers that even you not know yet

but when I'm alone,

just you and me...



the time would just pass by like for a moment...
keeping me busy and making me smile just a simple touch with you...


I know that you are always liked to be touch, so I always did




still thanks for my stupidity

I had have let you down, literally...


and so frustrated that I did...



Damn me!




but I wont let go that easily....




in time everything will be fixed.,

back the ways it was...



just give me a litttle more time, please?


I know you will wait,
I know you will...












FUCK, CorbyII to bumagsak sira ang LCD... nyeta....




-pong pagong..



(ps. ipon ko yun /gift ko sa sarili ko pang graduation,sa pagtake ng board at nung pumasa ako...
pangatlong phone ko palang siya....
'nuff said, ang tanga ko lang)

2 gumulo:

buendiaboy said...

inlove si Pong

pongpong pagong said...

yung phone ko tinutukoy ko dyan ah.. kaya balik 5300 ako heheh XD

Post a Comment